FAQ for Subscribers
- Will I receive the Magazine as e-magazine even in the future?
This is done for April 2020. Owing to Nationwide shut down, we will not be able to dispatch infinithoughts on 31st of March. Hence this initiative. We have not yet decided on this for the future. Please enjoy April 2020 infinithoughts.
- When will we get our physical copy?
Once normalcy returns…
- I did not get Jan 2020 infinithoughts. Can you send it like this?
Sorry. We won’t be able to send any past issue through a link like this.
We’ll process the non-receipt, based on the availability, after normalcy returns.
- I am unable to open the link. When I click on the link, it shows an error message.
Please send your registered email and phone no to the Helpline or to the email listed below. A new link will be sent to you in a day’s time. Also please ensure that the connectivity of your internet is good.
- I have made a gift subscription online. Can you please send this link to the one I have gifted?
i) If you have made the gift subscription prior to the lockdown and the subscriber is already part of our subscription list then he/she will receive the link, provided you had given us their phone number and mail ID at the time of making the gift subscription.
ii) In case you have initiated the gift subscription starting April 2020, then your order shall be acted upon only after the normalcy returns. In the meantime, you can share the same link with your dear ones for them to experience the e-magazine.
- I am unable to download the magazine. Can I download the digital version?
Sorry. This can only be accessed via online mode only. Downloading is not possible.