Our commitment to protect information provided by You (“Information Security”);
An explanation on the way We collect, process and use the information provided to Us by You (“Use of Information”);
An overview of the ways and circumstances in which We share or otherwise disclose the information provided by you (“Information Sharing and Disclosures”);
The manner in which Users may exercise their right to change, modify or otherwise delete any information already provided to Us (“Changes to yourInformation”);
A description of the purposes, reasons and duration for which We may withhold the information provided to Us (“Retention of Information”);
A note on restrictions on the use of Our Intellectual Property (“Intellectual Property”);
An overview of Our rights to claim indemnity (“Indemnity”);
Details for getting in touch with Our assigned Grievance Officer (“Grievance Officer”);
- Log Files: We use client IP addresses to analyse site usage trends, administer the site, track User activity within Our Website(s) and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- Security is very important to Us. We strive towards maintaining strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect Your User Information from unauthorized or inappropriate access and to maintain its confidentiality and integrity.
- We follow generally accepted security standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the services you have requested, and thereafter only for the purpose of follow-up services or as required by law. These may include retention periods mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations, for resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending Our legal and contractual rights, and as may be needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
- While Our Website(s) undertakes to apply all reasonable measures to guard against any misuse of personal data/information submitted by you, this is not to be construed as a guarantee against security breaches. Therefore, the provision of personal data/ information by You on this Website constitutes your acceptance of this risk, and in doing so you waive any right to seek legal relief from this Website arising from such breaches of security.
- We do not collect information about Your Credit/Debit Card and We are not responsible for the same. Any such information shared by you is at your own risk with third party independent payment gateway websites/ systems.
- NATURE AND METHOD OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We collect information on various aspects of Your usage of Our Website (“User Information”), information on demographic indicators (“Demographic Information”) and information on general and specific user trends (“Usage and Indirect Information”) (hereinafter collectively called as “Information”).
- We may request that You provide Us with Information when You visit any of Our offices/outlets to enquire about, or avail Our Services. You hereby agree and acknowledge that such information is only collected for the purposes herein and consent to Our collection thereof.
- Your use of certain third-party services on Our Website(s) also requires Us to collect such information as is considered necessary for such purposes.
- In cases where You provide Us with User Information of third parties, We are given to understand that You have obtained consent of such third parties, and have sufficient rights, approvals and licenses to provide such information to Us.
- In the event of a change in the law applicable to data protection in India, You hereby expressly consent to the continued use, storage, collection and disclosure of Your Information by Us, including Personal Information to the fullest extent permitted under such applicable law. We may reach out to You for obtaining additional consents and approvals as may be required under the amended law. You hereby expressly acknowledge that You will be required to comply with such requests for the continued use of Our services and/or Website(s).
- You may choose to not provide Us with or withdraw any or all Personal Information provided by You, but in the event that You do so, We may be constrained to deny you access to Our Website(s) or other Services for which your information is being collected or processed.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- We use the Information provided by You for certain general purposes which include but are not limited to:
- To manage and improve Your experience during the use of Our Website(s) and/or Services through research, performance assessment troubleshooting and data analytics;
- To track trends in User preferences and to therein build algorithms, rating systems and recommendation engines to cater to such User preferences;
- For reasons including but not limited to frequency capping, compliance, information reporting, information delivery; and
- To conduct audits and quality assessment procedures.
- In addition to the above, We also use Your Information for the following purposes:
- To operate and carry out administrative actions such as record keeping, accounting and compliances as may be required under any applicable law;
- To record usage information including the dates, times and locations at which Our Website(s) have been accessed by a User and to thereby improve User experience by providing relevant information. You may choose to not provide such information to Us by changing appropriate settings on Your smartphone(s) and/or web browser(s) which may result in Your inability to use Our Services and/or Website(s) in whole or in part;
- For providing You with relevant updates on Our Website(s) and/or existing Services availed by You;
- To provide Users information on new products and/or discounts as and when made available by Us;
- To respond to any queries that You may have, and to communicate information to You, including but not limited to notifications and/or alerts, as may be applicable; and
- To collect and record User feedback on any existing or future Website(s) and/or Services;
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURES
- We disclose Your Information to advisors, affiliates, agents, insurers, consultants, contractors, counterparties, group companies, and other persons as may be applicable (collectively called as the “Third Parties”) , only when necessary under obligations arising from contractual or legal relationships:
- Disclosure of information, if any, to governmental authorities may be made only pursuant to an order demanding the same or as may be disclosed in good faith to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with mandatory legal processes;
- Protect Our rights and/or property;
- Prevent a crime or preserve national security; or
- Protect the personal safety of other Users or the public at large.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- Our Website(s) may contain links to Third Party websites and/or services (“Third Party Services”). We have no control over such Third Party Services, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us. We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of Your information by such Third Parties thereof.
- Further, We are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by You as a result of the collection and/or disclosure of Your information via Third Party Services. We shall not be liable for any disputes arising from or in connection with such transactions between You and the aforementioned Third Parties.
- Such third party websites, and external applications or resources, accessible via Our Website(s) may have their own privacy policies governing the collection, storage, transfer, retention and/or disclosure of Your information that You may be subject to.
- CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
- You may review, correct, update, or change Your Information on Our Website(s)by making any desired change or by changing appropriate settings of your profile.
- We undertake to comply with requests for the deletion or return of Your Information within a reasonable amount time, unless We are required to keep such Information for the purpose of complying with applicable laws.
- In the event that You choose to delete Information already provided to Us, or modify such Information in a way that is not verifiable by Us, or leads to such Information being incorrect, We will be unable to provide You with access to Our Website(s), and such a deletion or modification may be regarded as the User seeking to discontinue access to Our Website(s).
- We reserve the right to verify and authenticate Your identity and Your Information in order to ensure accurate delivery of services through Our Website(s).
- We reserve the right to deny access to, correction of, updating or deletion of Your Information if such action would violate another User’s rights and/or is not otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to retain Information provided by You until the Purposes for which such Information was provided is completed and/or extinguished following which such Information will be destroyed or anonymized.
- We, however, reserve the right to retain, store and use Your Information including Personal Information collected for the Purpose, whether such Information has been deleted or not. After a period of time, Your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by Us as long as necessary for Us to provide Our Services effectively.
- Please note that any withdrawal of consent to use Information provided by You may result in Our inability to provide You with access to Our Website(s) and/or terminate any existing relationship that We may have with You.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The TradeMarks/Copyrights used on the Website are the registered and unregistered marks owned/licensed by/to Us and are Our exclusive Intellectual Property Right protected under the Laws of India.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only.
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content or to assist or facilitate any Third Party to do the same.
- You hereby agree and undertake to indemnify Us for any costs incurred by Us in any suit or dispute brought on Us by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Information provided by You either through Our Website(s) or otherwise. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Information provided or disclosed by You to such third parties.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This Policy is to be read in conjunction with and shall be deemed to be part of Our Terms of Usage of Our Website(s).
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that Information provided by You and collated through Our Website(s) or otherwise may be stored and/or processed in jurisdictions outside the territory of India. You hereby agree and acknowledge that for the effective provision of Our Services, Information may be stored or processed by trusted Third Parties engaged by Us.
- We endeavour to ensure that the sharing or disclosure of Information to such trusted Third Parties engaged by Us is in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
- You agree that the whole or any part of Information provided to Us by You could be read, collected, or used by other Users or Third Parties in the ordinary usage of Our Services by such Users or Third Parties. You hereby agree and acknowledge that We are not responsible in the event that You receive unsolicited messages or communications as a consequence of the same.
- You hereby agree and acknowledge Our right to use the whole or any part of the Information provided by You by way of posts, comments, reviews or otherwise.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.