Terms of Usage
- Welcome to www.infinitheism.com and (hereinafter referred to as ‘website’ or ‘Website(s)’ owned and managed by ‘Infinitheism Spiritual Foundation Private limited’ (hereinafter referred to as ‘infinitheism’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘Our’). To use our Services, you need compatible hardware, software (latest versions recommended and sometimes required) and Internet access (fees may apply). The performance of our Website may be affected by these factors.
- These Terms of Usage shall apply to all sub domains under www.infinitheism.com
- The word ‘you’ refers to you, the user or viewer and others who access or view this website.
- This document (together with any other document/s referred to in it) mentions the terms of usage upon which we sell and supply the products (the ‘products’) listed on this website to you.
- The word ‘product/s’ refer to all tangible goods, information, courses, programs and intangibles related to product/s, whether supplied or consumed in return for with or without consideration.
- Wherever specific terms of usage are stipulated for any specific program or course, such specific terms of usage will also apply besides these general terms of usage and such specific terms of usage will supersede these general terms of usage, if there is any conflict between these general terms of usage and those specific terms of usage.
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to avail the products or services of infinitheism. Minors may only use the products/services under the supervision of an adult.
- We reserve the right to revise and amend the website, our disclaimers and the terms of usage at any time without notice to you. Your use of the website or any part thereof shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials and products found or offered on this website.
- Your use of any information, materials and products on this website is entirely at your own risk and responsibility, for which we shall not be liable including for any direct or consequential loss and/or damage of any nature. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available, purchased or used by you through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website by you may give rise to a claim on you for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Should any User suspect that any unauthorized party may be using their account, User does hereby agree to contact infinitheism immediately.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and/or to facilitate you to complete the transaction. Should any User suspect that any unauthorized party may be using their account, User does hereby agree to contact infinitheism immediately. Links (such as hyperlinks) from infinitheism to other sites on the Web do not constitute the endorsement by infinitheism of those sites or their content. User acknowledges that these links are provided as an information service, for reference and convenience only. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the content and usefulness of the information obtained from other sites. User acknowledges that infinitheism does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their content, and that the existence of such links on the Site to such websites (including without limitation to external websites that are framed by the infinitheism website as well as any advertisements displayed in connection therewith) does not mean that infinitheism endorses any of the material on such websites, or has any association with their operators. Users further acknowledge that use of any website controlled, owned or operated by third parties is governed by the terms of us for those websites/Applications, and not by infinitheism and its conditions. User agrees that User accesses such third-party websites at User’s own risk. infinitheism expressly disclaims any liability derived from the use and/or viewing of any websites /Applications or other material associated with links that may appear on this Site. All users do hereby agree to hold infinitheism harmless from any liability that may result from the use of links that may appear on those Websites. We have no responsibility for the availability, contents, security and consequences of using those linked website(s).
- You shall not create a link to this website from another website or any document.
- We make every effort to provide images and content briefs of products on our website to showcase our products to you to help you understand the product, however not all products will have images that show every angle and complete contents of a product and the actual product might vary from the image and content briefs shown in our website. By seeing a product’s image and content briefs and ordering the product, you are doing it so at your own responsibility. Incase of any clarification needed about product details, please contact us with questions about any product before ordering.
- Product specifications and prices of products are subject to change without any prior information or notice to you.
- You agree and represent that any purchase by you is for your own personal use only, not for resale and not for sharing your user id credentials to any other person.
- The Website and Service is designed for You/users for the purpose of receiving services through infinitheism and the services it offers. The Website and related services may not be used by any person to recruit for another website, solicit, advertise, or contact in any form Users for employment, contracting, or any other purpose affiliated with infinitheism. Should infinitheism find that you violate the terms of this section or any terms stated herein, infinitheism reserves the right to terminate your use of this Site at its sole discretion at any time, and further reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- By giving your contact information to us, you agree to receive any promotional and/or transactional communication from us to your email or to your mobile phone through SMS and/or call, superseding the DND registration, if any done by you, with your telecom service provider.
- You may use the Products and Services of the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to access or use the Services/Products for any purpose that is illegal or beyond the scope of the Services’/ intended use (in infinitheism’s sole judgement).
- We may withdraw or amend the Website/ Services, and any related service or content, or restrict access (including by means of cancellation, termination, or modification, or suspension of a user account) to all or certain users (including you) without notice and without liability to you in our reasonable discretion.
- Additionally, due to your geographic location, the Services or some of their features, services, or content may be unavailable to you.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, we may terminate or suspend access to the Website/Services based on your breach of these Terms.
- To access certain Services, you will be asked to provide registration details or other information, and in order to use such resources, all the information you provide must be correct, current and complete.
- If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential (other than user name), and you must not disclose it to others.
- You must immediately notify infinitheism of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
- You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- You may only access the Services through your own account.
- Users do not own their accounts, and gifting or otherwise transferring of accounts is prohibited.
- We reserve the right to change your display name if we deem it offensive, misleading, potentially infringing the rights of third parties or if you have been inactive for more than a year.
- Infinitheism reserves the right to admission.
Terms of Shipping, Cancellation and Refunds
- Products for which orders placed by you through this website will be dispatched by us within 3 working days after your payment is approved by online payment gateway. Despatch of products against your order is subject to availability of such products with us.
- We will despatch the products through any mode which we feel appropriate for delivering the products to you in a reasonably quick time and without any damage and/or loss, depending on the place of delivery requested by you in your order.
- We reserve the right to reject an order placed by you and not despatch the products.
- In case products ordered by you are not despatched by us for whatever reason, you are eligible for refund of the amount received by us from you for the respective transaction through this website and the amount will be refunded by us within 7 working days from the date of order. Eligible refunds will be paid through the online payment gateway only to the account from the money is received by us for the respective transaction after deducting the applicable payment gateway charges.
- For cancellation of your order, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details;
- Order id/reference no
- Order date
- Name of the Purchased product
- Amount paid
- For products you can cancel your order within 24 hours of placing your order,for which you will be eligible to receive the refund of money. If you cancel your order after 24 hours of placing your order, you are not eligible for refund.
- For Digital/(non-physical) products you can cancel your order within 3 days from the date of purchase. If you cancel your order after 3 days of placing your order, you are not eligible for refund.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure you have adequate infrastructure for purchasing our products through this website or website(s).
- Eligible refunds will be paid within 7 working days. Eligible refunds will be paid through the online payment gateway only to the account from which money is received by us for the respective transaction after deducting the applicable payment gateway charges. Request for refunds through any other mode will not be accepted by us.
- Products once purchased by you cannot be exchanged for any other product.
- We take utmost care to pack the products in such a way that you will receive the same without any damage. However, in case you receive any product from us in a damaged condition, you can notify us at our contact information within 48 hours of receiving such damaged products. We will despatch the free replacement product to you in the place of damaged products. In case you notify us about the damage after 48 hours of receiving the products, you are not eligible to receive the free replacement.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The Services and all information, content, materials, products, and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Services are provided by infinitheism on an “as is” and “as available” basis. infinitheism makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Services, or the information, content, materials, products, or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Services. You expressly agree that your use of the Services is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by law, infinitheism disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. infinitheism does not warrant that the Services, information, content, materials, products or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Services, infinitheism’s servers, or electronic communications sent from infinitheism are free of viruses or other harmful components.
To the full extent permissible by law, infinitheism will not be liable for any loss of profits or any indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this these Terms.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless infinitheism, its affiliates, and licensors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents,licensors, and suppliers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from your User Contributions or violation of these Terms.
Our liability to you for any loss or damages whether direct or consequential, due to whatever reason including but not restricted to delayed delivery or non-performance of our products, etc., can be to the maximum of the amount paid by you to us for that specific product and in any case cannot exceed the same.
Class Action Waiver
Where permitted under the applicable law, you and infinitheism agree that you may bring claims against the other only in your individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and infinitheism agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- The Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and the courts at Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to an alleged breach of this Agreement or the use of this Website shall be settled by binding arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by infinitheism to a dispute in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The language of arbitration shall be in English and the place of arbitration shall be at Chennai. All disputes are subject to courts of Chennai jurisdiction.
- You Agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Chennai.
- You shall bear your own legal and other costs in relation to the Dispute and you agree to reimburse the Company for the legal and other costs (including, but not limited to, legal fee) in relation to the Dispute. Notwithstanding the provision herein, you acknowledge that we are free to choose the jurisdiction of our preference as mentioned above. You, hereby, acknowledge that such choice made by us, is without regard to where in the world you are located, or from where in the world you have accessed the Website.
Third Party Websites
Intellectual Property Rights
- All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, Video, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of infinitheism, its affiliates, associates or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian/International copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on the website is the exclusive property of infinitheism, its affiliates, associates or its content suppliers and is protected by laws of Indian/ International copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of infinitheism, its affiliates, associates or its software suppliers and is protected by laws of India and international copyright authors rights and database laws.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the properties of infinitheism or its affiliates, associates or its content suppliers or users or respective third parties. Users are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of infinitheism.
- You agree not to use or apply for registration of any marks, or domain names which are similar to the marks or domain names used in connection with the Website or owned by infinitheism.
- You shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, alter, change, amend, transmit, broadcast, edit, revise, review, adapt, translate, distribute, perform, display, sell, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content or to assist or facilitate any third party do the same or otherwise deal with content or the intellectual property rights of the Website or content suppliers or third parties in any mode medium or manner now known or developed in future without written authorization from infinitheism and on happening of any such event infinitheism reserves the right to immediately discontinue the Website services to such User without prejudice infinitheism’s right to initiate legal action in this regard. You are strictly prohibited from framing or use framing techniques to enclose any content or intellectual property on the Website to illegally and unlawfully exploit the content or intellectual property rights owned by infinitheism or content suppliers or third party as the case is.
Each of the provisions in these Terms are severable and distinct from the others and if at any time one or more such provision is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
The various captions used in these Terms are for convenience purpose only and may not be used to interpret the provisions thereof. In case of captions and the related text conflicts, the text will prevail.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under any present or future applicable law, (i) such provision will be fully severable; (ii) these Terms will be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part hereof; (iii) the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect and will not be affected by the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or by its severance here from.
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms or elsewhere, infinitheism shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage to You if such loss, damage is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A “Force Majeure Event” means any event that is beyond infinitheism’s reasonable control and includes, without limitation, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lock outs or industrial action of any kind, pandemic, riots, insurrection, terrorist attacks, war, acts of government, power failure, sabotage, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, system failure, virus, attacks, bugs, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary mentioned herein, we shall have the right to collect and analyze data and other information relating to the provision, use and performance of various aspects of the our Website and services, to: (i) use such information and data to improve and enhance our services and for other development, diagnostic and corrective purposes in connection with our services and other offerings, and (ii) disclose such data solely in aggregate or other deidentified form in connection with our services.
No modification of the Terms shall be effective without the prior written consent of infinitheism.
No provision of the Terms shall be waived, unless such waiver shall be in writing and consented to by infinitheism.
These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement and shall supersede all existing or prior agreements and communications, whether written or verbal, relating to the subject matter.